substance abuse treatment
WIN offers support with substance abuse treatment. We have services for both men and women. Our services include:
- Substance Abuse Assessments and Outpatient Treatment
- Individual Therapy & Case Management
- Transitional Housing
Intensive outpatient services (IOP) is a 12 week program approximately three classes per week, that provides individuals with a foundation for long term recovery support.
Low level outpatient is a 12 week program approximately, twice a week that encourages individuals an opportunity to gain relapse prevention skills while balancing employment and family life responsibilities.
After care services is a 10 week program, approximately one class per week focusing on maintaining sobriety, continued support, community referrals, and positive healthy relationships.
You will qualify for our services if you can relate to the following:
- You want to stop using drug or alcohol, but don't know where to start
- Your relationships with loved ones, family, children and friends have been negatively affected.
- You have legal consequences due to your use such as: Probation, Parole, Arrests, Child Protective Services, etc.
- You need help to develop, manage and/ or maintain a healthy, productive & full life.
WIN assists with clients that are involved in Drug Court, HOPE probation, parolees, and those who have maxed out on their prison terms.
We provide a safe and supportive environment where healing can begin. You are not just another case to the caring staff at WIN. You are a unique individual with your own experiences and needs. Our experienced and understanding staff at WIN can help you!
Call us today for an assessment at (808) 486-1996